Self Employed

If you are self employed and have stopped to work recently due to Corona Virus then you may claim either ESA (Employment and support allowance) only by phoning DWP on 0800 328 5644  or Universal Credit by going on the website link https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit/how-to-claim, although if you receive Working/Child Tax Credit already then this would stop.

Covid-19 related Forms

We have uploaded various forms to the download section of our website, which you can access via the top menu under Information.

The forms plus others available relate to:-

  • Covid-19 Information for self employed people (Word document)
  • Employer notice for furloughed employees (Word document)
  • Furloughed letter template (word document)
  • Yearly drivers record sheet (excel spreadsheet)

Please check the download section for any new files.

Contact Info

341 Derby Street, Bolton, BL3 4PF

Phone: 01204 61986

Web: https://www.apatelaccountants.co.uk