If you are self employed and have stopped to work recently due to Corona Virus then you may claim either ESA (Employment and support allowance) only by phoning DWP on 0800 328 5644  or Universal Credit by going on the website link https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit/how-to-claim, although if you receive Working/Child Tax Credit already then this would stop.